Sunday, September 7, 2014

Retire early - Grow a mustache

Usually I review books here, but now it's time for a website.

Mr. Money Mustache

Ever since I read the book Your Money Or Your Life back in the early 1990s, I've been living below my means, with no debt - called "voluntary simplicity" by some. But, even so, I never thought I could actually retire early (I don't make much, thought I'd have to have tons invested, etc.)

The MMM blog taught me how to calculate what I will actually need to retire and gave me concrete information on ways to further reduce my expenses. Best of all is the MMM community where ideas are shared, questions answered and you get even more inspired.


I'm energized and excited to have found these tools and this community. I'll never stop doing work I love, but I'll no longer have to earn money - big difference.

The sense of freedom I now have is precious - I no longer have to wait to soar.


No comments:

Post a Comment